Sunday, August 17, 2014

Again with the Flatland

So we were doing really good with going out everyday for almost a week... but then that fell by the wayside later this past week, but we all got out again this Sunday. The Grrrlz actually started things off with a trip to the skatepark and I just slept in a bit... but then they came back to do some flatlanding and dragged me out to do some with them...



Not really sure what she's really trying to do here... but she's smiling... so, whatever...



The Grrrlz working on scuffing.





So I've been working on this spinning around thing - riding into this position and then spinning around on the front pegs so I'm coasting backwards... I just about had it a couple of times, but none of the times Amanda had the camera pointed my way.



an awesome picture of me not-quite-so-nailing it...






Amanda trying to balance (and pogo) on the rear pegs.



So I can sort of do something...



not sure what this is called... I should really learn some of the terminology... but it's a thing, right?



Teh Grrrlz trying something new.



Showing her how it's done.



nailed it... for a second or two at least...





Amanda trying some peg wheelies.



One more try at scuffing...



and then on our way home...



No comments:

Post a Comment